** Limited Stock **
Introducing Grapat Lucky Lucky (2nd Edition), 15 surprise sets of joy in one convenient package! Open each blind box and find yourself totally immersed in the fun, collect, trade, gift, or swap with friends!
Who knows what's inside?! (Hint: tons of fun!)
Lucky me, lucky you!
15 different boxes each with a little world inside. You can collect them all or you can spend hours of open-ended play with just one. Each box contains its own characters that can be extended with the figurines from the other boxes but do not have to. They work together but also by themselves. And the best part about it is the surprise.
When you buy the box, it will be closed. You can gently shake it, you can weigh it, but you will only know for sure once you open it.
Promotes vital learning skills, such as fine motor and problem-solving, while helping your child develop creativity and independence, sprinkled with a little patience and surprise!
- 15 surprise sets are offered in separate blind boxes/sizes and sets vary.
- Grapat’s range of small loose parts truly supports open-ended play, allowing young children to explore the world and themselves by building creative worlds as they wish. Fostering the imagination and bringing pleasure, these loose parts have unlimited scope for healthy play.
- Designed thoughtfully and produced aesthetically, these play resources richly nourish the child’s developing senses!
- Grapat parts connect children to the natural world: they are made of sustainably sourced wood and feature the colours of the rainbow using water-based non-toxic dyes.
- Each piece is finished with wax and vegetable-derived oils.
- All Grapat packaging is 100% plastic-free.
Collect the range, box by box, sold as a single sets.
Grapat Toys is a small family-run business in the beautiful region of Catalonia in northern Spain, the passion of owners Casiana and Jordi. Made with the greatest love, care and attention to detail, Grapat toys are known for their loose parts which encourage children to play and discover freely using their own imagination. Inspired by Waldorf principles, Grapat toys reflect the beauty of the earth and are made from locally sourced sustainable timbers and finished with water-based dyes. Grapat uses all recycled and sustainable materials in its packaging.