This pack always sells out quickly, secure your's before they sell out again - Arriving Mid-Late May.
Featuring all the standard tile shapes in 8 unique earthy pastel colours PLUS two car bases, this pack is the ultimate option to kickstart or grow your magnetic tile collection. Expand the range of colours children know with the hues of rose, berry, peach, mint, emerald, lemon, violet and sapphire.
Providing endless possibilities for creativity and learning through PLAY, the Pastel Mega Pack is the perfect option for siblings, family and/or friends to enjoy building MEGA Connetix creations together!
Watch ideas and designs come to life as children build pastel coloured creations such as castles and carriages, incredibly tall walls and towers, castles and houses, animals, and mandalas – the possibilities really are limited only by your imagination with this pack!
As an open-ended quality toy, Connetix will grow WITH your child as they learn and their play becomes more complex.
Each pack includes:
- 16 x Large squares
- 48 x Small squares
- 32 x Equilateral triangles
- 32 x Right angle triangles
- 32 x Isosceles triangles
- 8 x Large hexagons
- 8 x Window square pieces
- 8 x Hollow square pieces (door frames)
- 8 x Rectangles
- 8 x Fences
- 2 x cars
- Idea Booklet
- All tiles are made using non-toxic ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate-free, sealed and riveted for extra safety.
- The unique bevelled design allows Connetix to be strong while offering beautiful clear refractions.
- Connetix is compatible with other leading brands.
- The pastel range features newly designed isosceles triangles. They are compatible with traditional Connetix isosceles triangles.
Box size: 47.1 x 31.9 x 9 cm
Caution: Contains magnets and small parts
Note: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the material it's made from the tiles can sometimes become marked during the manufacturing and packing process. Please know that these imperfections do not impact the playability of the tile and despite their very best efforts it is almost impossible to prevent some of the slight imperfections from occurring. They also recommended that the tiles be played with on a soft surface, carpet or rug, especially if building tall towers to protect the tiles.