Designed to encourage hours of limitless creativity, fun and learning through PLAY, the Pastel Creative Pack features a variety of shapes in 8 pastel colours. It is a great starter option for family play, building BIGGER Connetix creations and expanding the range of colours your children recognise!
Whether playing independently or with friends and family, the 120 piece Pastel Creative Pack encourages STEAM learning and the development of fine and gross motor skills. Watch as children create bigger castles and rockets, towers, coin drops, bridges and mandalas, explore patterns and shapes, create colour sorting boxes, plus so much more. The Pastel Creative Pack will also support the development of perseverance and resilience as children design larger scale builds, testing the limits of their imagination.
As an open-ended quality toy, Connetix will grow WITH your child as they learn and their play becomes more complex.
Each pack includes:
- 8 x Large squares
- 48 x Small squares
- 16 x Equilateral triangles
- 16 x Right angle triangles
- 16 x Isosceles triangles
- 8 x Window square pieces
- 8 x Hollow square pieces (door frames)
- Ideas Booklet
- All tiles are made using non-toxic ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate-free, sealed and riveted for extra safety.
- The unique bevelled design allows Connetix to be strong while offering beautiful clear refractions.
- Connetix is compatible with other leading brands.
- The pastel range features newly designed isosceles triangles. They are compatible with traditional Connetix isosceles triangles.
Box size: 33.5 x 24.2 x 9 cm
Caution: Contains magnets and small parts
Note: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the material it's made from the tiles can sometimes become marked during the manufacturing and packing process. Please know that these imperfections do not impact the playability of the tile and despite their very best efforts it is almost impossible to prevent some of the slight imperfections from occurring. They also recommended that the tiles be played with on a soft surface, carpet or rug, especially if building tall towers to protect the tiles.