Predict the weather conditions down under, with your very own Australia weather station.
A great take on the classic storm glass, not only attractive as a display piece but also functions to predict the weather conditions. This historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be nearing
- Size: 11 x 5 x 11.5 cm
- Made with a Beechwood base and Glass Top
- This is NOT a toy.
- Keep out of reach of children. Read safety directions.
- Made from: Glass, Water, Camphor, Alcohol and Beechwood Base
- Camphor 20.7G/230G.
If Broken Discard Of All Contents Immediately.