Introducing Tara Treasures Felt Vegetables and Fruits (Set C), the perfect addition to your little one's pretend play kitchen! Let your child create their own home-grown market with this realistic-looking collection of felt fruits and veggies, and let them learn colours and names.
This felt vegetables and fruits set is the third set that Tara's Treasures have designed.
When they designed these vegetables and fruits, they wanted to cultivate positive food affirmation for children. The ideas that translate from pretend play will help them embrace vegetables and fruits in their daily diet.
Each of these vegetables has been meticulously needle-felted with wool that has been dyed with non-toxic colours, making it safe for young children.
- Ethically hand-felted from 100% New Zealand wool
- Coloured with azo-free dye, safe for children and pets
Each set consists of 15 pieces of fruits and vegetables
- bok choy
- 2x asparagus
- 2x kiwis (halved)
- 2x raspberries
- 3x blueberries
Benefits of Pretend Play:
- Emotional Development
- Improves Language and expression skills
- Improves listening skills
- Improves imagination and creativity
- Motor skills Gross and Fine
- Boosts self-confidence & Social skills
Pictured with other accessories, other fruit & vegetables as well as accents to demonstrate scene settings are not included.