Ages 3+MAGNA-TILES Dashers 6-Piece Magnetic Construction Set, The ORIGINAL Magnetic Building Brand
Ready for new adventures in your MAGNA-TILES world? Designed to ride along traditional Square tiles, as well as our new Ramps and Roads, Dashers are a fun way to add even more imaginative play to your MAGNA-TILES day!
- What Makes It Unique: Uniquely designed to ride along traditional Squares, as well as our new Ramps and Roads, providing a frustration-free way to introduce motion and STEAM learning into magnetic construction playtime.
- Developmental: Encourages children to learn through play, exploring cause and effect and other logic principles, while fostering the development of hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Great for Gifting: Makes a great gift for car-loving kids ages 3 years and over.
- Always Compatible: All pieces are compatible with and complementary to all other MAGNA-TILES sets, including other major brands.
- Safety Guaranteed: All MAGNA-TILES pieces are built to withstand countless hours of playtime. Our signature lattice prevents cracking, while fastening rivets keep magnets safe and secure.
- Superior Quality: MAGNA-TILES pieces are made from food-grade, non-toxic MABS plastic that’s free from BPAs, phthalates, and latex. Our magnets are selected with kids in mind, letting them easily pull apart tiles for a safe, frustration-free building.
- Made With Purpose: MAGNA-TILES sets are loved by builders ages 3-99 and designed for kids to enjoy, without instructions or adult assistance. We're advocates for Meaningful Play, that is Fun, Engaging, Experience Based, Child Led and Developmental.
- 3x Vehicles – Red, Blue and Purple
- 3x Figures – Red, Blue and Purple
Road pieces are sold separately!
Box size: 19 x 25 x 6cm
Caution: Contains magnets and small parts
Note: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the material it's made from the tiles can sometimes become marked during the manufacturing and packing process. Please know that these imperfections do not impact the playability of the tile and despite their very best efforts it is almost impossible to prevent some of the slight imperfections from occurring. They also recommended that the tiles be played with on a soft surface, carpet or rug especially if building tall towers to protect the tiles.