Once used by seafarers to predict oncoming storms, this historical device responds to atmospheric fluctuations to forecast the weather!
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may be nearing
- Size: 17.8x7.8x19.3 cm
- Made with a Beechwood base and Glass Top
- Keep out of reach of children. Read safety directions.
- Camphor 20.7G/230G.