The storm glass was popularised by Admiral Robert Fitzroy after his historic voyage on the HMS Beagle. The Teardrop Storm Glass comes with a stand, making it a wonderful gift. Also available as a 28cm Fitzroy Storm Glass option.
How to Predict the Weather:
- Clear liquid: Bright and clear weather.
- Cloudy liquid: Cloudy, possible thunderstorms & rain.
- Small dots in the liquid: Humid or foggy weather.
- Large flaky crystals: Cloudy skies, snow in winter.
- Threads of crystals at the top: Windy weather.
- Crystals at the bottom: Frost may becoming.
Keep out of reach of children. Read safety directions.