Ages 18 months+
At bathtime introduce your toddler to the three friendly fish and their little worm pal.
When you submerge the fish you can show them how they blow bubbles underwater.
Then show them how to hold the fishing line to try to catch a fish with the worm, then wind it back in.
Younger children may need your help holding the rod with one hand, and winding with the other - older toddlers will get the hang of it quicker.
A great item to add to your bath and water play activities.
Ideas on how to play:
- This is a great toy to introduce language such as 'float', 'sink', ' catch', 'underwater'.
- As well as introducing basic counting skills by counting the fish together.
- Teach your child to take turns with you and have mini fishing competitions. Count how many fish are caught in a set period of time.
- You may like to make up simple stories or sing songs about fish to add to your child's bathtime enjoyment.
- Be positive and use upbeat language to encourage your toddler and provide a sense of achievement.
- A hook for the fish to reel them in!
- Submerging the fish makes them blow bubbles.
- The cute little magnetic worm to attach to the fish!
- Bright and colourful.
- Helps your toddler to understand the properties of water.
Helps build skills:
- Colour Recognition
- Hand Eye and Co-ordination
- Shape Recall
- Touching and Gripping
- Water Play
- 19.3 x 4.3 x 8.6cm (fish)
- 23.2 x 5 x 5cm (rod)