Who’s to Blame Logic Game Dog Crimes is the follow-up to our top-selling deductive reasoning game, Cat Crimes. A stand-alone game, Dog Crimes features an all-new cast of characters – and 40 all-new mysteries to solve. Each of the 40 challenge cards presents a canine crime and a series of clues to help you identify the culprit. The six dog suspects feature distinctive characteristics and traits, and the game board supplies additional supporting evidence to help you solve the crimes. It’s the perfect game for dog lovers and anyone who loves a good mystery!
- Select a challenge card and place its corresponding crime token on the game board
- Use your challenge card clues to place the six dogs around the game board
- Correctly identify the dog sitting in front of the crime token, and – YOU WIN!
- Game Board
- 6 Dog Tokens (with token stands)
- 6 Crime Tokens
- 40 Challenge Cards with Solutions
Type: Logic Games Skill: Logic and Problem Solving, Visual Perception and Reasoning
- Players: 1 Player
- Box Size: 23.4 x 15.8 x 4.6 cm