Get ready to create fun and illuminating experiments with glowing substances and neon pigments! Kids can:
- Form their own glowing neon sidewalk chalk and create unique shapes like stars, crystals, and frogs.
- Make flowers that glow in the dark.
- Mix up a glowing solution to make your own glow sticks.
- Observe your glowing creations under a UV flashlight (a black-light).
- Learn about light, phosphorescence, and glowing materials.
- Two glowing pigments,
- UV flashlight,
- Glow-in-the-dark star stickers,
- Plaster for chalk,
- The box doubles Space to showcase your black-light!