*** Connetix, Celestron, Osmo, Sphero & Morphee are 10% off during the Minifashion Blogger EOFY Magazine, prices are as marked, no further discounts apply, not valid with any other offer (Rewards discount code not valid) ***
The game introduces a fantasy land on the iPad inhabited by cute animals who love to eat pizza. Kids use a physical pizza tray, toppings and play money to fulfil orders and make a change, all while keeping the customer animals happy and their pizza shop humming. Train addition, subtraction, and fractions all the way to strengthen fast-paced mental math, Pizza Co automatically adjust to kids' skill level!
Kids learn best through hands-on play. As they combine tangible pieces with fun characters that spark their imagination and drive to learn. Your child will learn to manage money, make profits, and develop the emotional intelligence required to face the real world. The game is a great way to learn basic math and management skills in a fun, creative ways!
Pizza Co. gives kids a taste of how to run and grow a business. It turns students into entrepreneurs as they bake pizzas to fulfil customer requests, calculate change, and invest their profits to upgrade their shop.
- Run your own pizzeria, cater to customer's requests with tangible pizza trays and toppings, and learn to grow your business and manage profits
- Teaches math, money, fractions and nonverbal communication
- The game develops a child's emotional intelligence as they learn to identify non-verbal cues and fulfil customer requests
- Enables them to level up their math skills while learning how to manage their money and invest their profits to upgrade their shop
- Teaches children entrepreneurial and money management skills
What's in the box:
- Pizza tray
- Money tiles
- Pizza Co. app
- Stackable storage
What they'll learn:
- Addition and subtraction
- Fast-paced mental math
- Nonverbal communication skills
- Basic business concepts
- Imitative and cooperative play
- All iPads except Generation 1 to 4
- iPad Reflector 2021 required for the iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 10.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (not included)
Size: 5.5 x 14 x 23.3cm
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realise they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad. A child moves at their own speed through multiple levels. Osmo games ship with the game essentials, along with storage. No WiFi is necessary for gameplay.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible pieces with an interactive game fires up a child’s imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at-home or classroom learning in pairs or on their own.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products stand in a class of their own providing meaningful gameplay that inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital gameplay and physical interaction to create fun and nutritious play experiences designed for all children.