THIS is how Australians do an Aussie Burger with The LOT!
- Burger Bun - a soft pillowy with sesame seeds. It should withstand juices and burger sauces.
- Lettuce A slice of iceberg lettuce adds a bit of crunch.
- Onion - raw or slowly cooked to a golden brown.
- Pineapple - a slice of pineapple is the quintessential signal that you are actually eating a True Blue Aussie Burger.
- Sauce - BBQ style with a hint of smoky flavour but definitely dark in colour.
- Beetroot - Typically Australian. Why? Because it gives it a sweet flavour and is best added last to avoid sogginess.
- Bacon - salty, sweet, delicious.
- Tomato - some people like them, some don't. You choose.
- Egg - the fried egg is another symbol of an Australian burger with The Lot. The yolk must be soft and oozing.
- Cheese - we like cheddar, melted for the best effect and optimal taste.
- Beef - the foundation of any good burger with a bit of char on the outside.
- 11 Wooden Stacking Pieces
- 4 Flags to Slot on the top
- Comes packaged in a beautiful cardboard box
Designed to comply with Australian toy standards with non-toxic paint.
NOT to be used with water or any liquid which is standard for any wooden toy. This is a pretend play toy only.
Size: 22 x 9.5cm