An attractive, high-quality ceramic pot that contains all you need to grow colourful Lavender. The fragrance and colour of lavender flowers are just beautiful, and what makes this flower even more special is its hardiness and ease of growing! Place your ceramic pot on the windowsill and with regular watering and sunlight, you can enjoy the fragrance of lavenders throughout your home! This lavender ceramic pot kit is a beautifully stylish gift that is sure to complement any home or kitchen.
A perfect gift for teachers, neighbours, colleagues, friends or family.
This kit includes:
- White Square Ceramic Pot
- Soil pellets
- Metal Plant tag
- Growing Instructions
Grow and reap what you sow with these vibrant all-in-one ceramic pots!
How To Grow:
- Remove all contents from the ceramic pot and add one cup of warm water to the soil pellets in a separate bowl. Allow the soil pellets to soak in the water and expand. Continue to add water until the pellets are completely expanded & the soil appears fluffy.
- Once the soil has cooled down transfer most of it back into the pot, filling the pot to approximately 1.5cm from the brim. Leave a couple of spoonfuls of soil for later use.
- Fluff the soil in the pot with a fork, then sprinkle your seeds evenly across the soil surface. Cover the seeds with a very fine layer (1-2mm) of your leftover soil.
- Place the pot in a light position but avoid direct sunlight until the seeds have germinated.
- Once seedlings appear, apply a half-strength fertiliser every two weeks.
- Thin out by removing the smallest plants, leaving the strongest 1-2 plants more room to grow in the pot.
- You can grow your plants in the supplied ceramic pot until maturity, or transplant them into the garden.
Growing Instructions are also included with the kit.
- The soil should not need watering again until seeds have germinated. However, if water is required, use a water spray bottle to moisten the soil. You can tell if the soil is drying out if the colour turns from dark brown to light brown.
- The soil should be kept moist, but not too wet. If you are unsure about the correct moisture level, press the soil gently. If the soil feels moist but no water appears, the level is correct. If water appears on the surface, gently tip the pot to its side, and let any excess water run out.
- To assist with drainage you can place some small stones at the bottom of the pot prior to adding the soil.
Botanical Name: Lavendula Officnails
Size: 10.5 x 11 x 13cm