Get your brain cranking!
Challenge yourself with Crankity - a fun, mechanical puzzle! Put your problem-solving skills to the test as you try to build a link between the red gear and the yellow wheel. When you get it just right, you can give it a spin and watch the cogs turn! And if you get stuck, don't worry - you're guaranteed to learn something in the process.
Start by choosing a puzzle of your choice (there are four levels of difficulty so the whole family can play!). Slide the card under the clear grid, then place the red gear and yellow wheel as indicated.
Each puzzle will show you an array of colours and sizes of gears, and how many of each you'll need (you'll see them printed along the bottom of the card). Pull those out (you MUST use all of them!). Now: solve that puzzle! Think you’ve solved the puzzle?
Give the yellow wheel a turn and see if your contraption spins! If the red gear spins along with all of the gears you MUST use, you have just engineered a solution to the puzzle!
If not, return to your design board and give your problem-solving skills another whirl!
- It's a gear-connecting, brainteasing contraption
- Encourages problem-solving, critical thinking, concentration
- Get your brain cranking!
- Perfect for travel
- Multiple solutions to each puzzle are possible
- The player must use all gears printed on the puzzle card
- You can move any of the gears around the grid except the red and yellow
- Gears must fit into a peg hole
- Gears may extend over the edge of the playing surface
- Players may or may not have to use all gears to complete a puzzle (see puzzle for pieces you MUST use)
- Four levels of problem-solving (Easy, Medium, Hard, Extra-Hard)
- Includes: 15 gears, gear tray, storage bag, 40 puzzles
An educational game from Fat Brain Toys.
Size: 22.86 x 4.45 x 19.05cm